The superbly designed Scorpio™ series is the embodiment of traditional style and performance. Dressed with an array of standard features including high-efficiency ceramic glass and heat circulating blower, these fireplace units make a room both warm and inviting. Available in three sizes, the Scorpio series provides true design versatility.
- Select from 3 sizes – 35″, 40″ and 45″ – to accommodate the size of your room and heating needs.
- Charred Oak or Driftwood logs, decorative grate and glowing embers deliver an elegant fire presentation.
- A newly designed pan burner produces brilliant flames for a vibrant presentation and hours of enjoyment.
- Ceramic glass for superior clarity.
- Clean, radiant design blend with any style of mantel or trim.
- Standard interior illumination.
- Heat-circulating design increases warm air distribution for exceptional supplemental heat.
- Standard built-in blower kit enables higher efficiency and heat delivery to the living space.
- Ceramic glass provides more radiant heat than standard tempered glass.
EASE OF OPERATION
- Multi-function remote simplifies operation.
- The energy saving intermittent electronic pilot ignition system reduces gas usage and provides reliable operation.
- Standard high/low flame control allows you to control the ambiance in the room.
- Uninterrupted operation even during a power outage.
- Combo (top/rear) venting for maximum installation flexibility.
- Approved for use in any room including bedrooms.
- Select from a variety of required liners for a more customized look.
- Natural gas and propane models give you your choice of heating fuel.
Model Scorpio 35 Scorpio 40 Scorpio 45
Venting Type Direct-Vent Direct Vent Direct Vent
Framing Width 35-3/8″ 40-3/8″ 45-3/8″
Framing Height 36-1/4″ 41-1/4″ 41-1/4″
Framing Depth 18″ 18″ 18″
BTU 20,000 24,000 28,000
Style Traditional Traditional Traditional
View Style Front View Front View Front View
Controls Remote Control Remote Control Remote Control